Frequently Asked Questions
1. Doors open one hour before show time. Advance ticket sales end one hour before showtime. Day of show tickets can be purchased at the box office unless the event is listed as sold out on our website. Please note that day of show tickets are usually priced higher than advance purchase tickets.
2. Many (but not all) events offer food service. See our EAT page for more info.
3. Members can log in to our website to buy tickets via their membership portal, including tickets with member discounts.
4. Members can text, call or email (email@example.com) to reserve specific tables/seats.
5. Accessibility: There is a ramp to enter the building from the sidewalk. Guests do not need to climb any stairs to access the venue or the bar. Restrooms are configured for accessibility.
6. Gender neutral restrooms are provided for the ease and comfort of our guests.
8. Any age restrictions are listed on each event's ticket page.